ABUSED ANIMALS OF THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum/web page dedicated to raising awareness of abused animals all over the world. Aiming to raise money to wipe out the abuse of animals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Jack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Jack Empty Hello from Jack Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Jack

Hi everyone, my name is Jackie but I'm always called Jack hence the username.

I am obssessed with Staffies and raising their profile so more people get to see what true Staffie lovers the world over see. To learn more about me and my adorable breed of choice please feel free to visit and/or join us on my forum... www.staffies.co.uk

I am also 100% committed to raising the profile of animal abuse and abusers the world over and in doing what I can to stop it.

Look forward to chatting with you more soon Wink

2Hello from Jack Empty Re: Hello from Jack Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 pm

bunny28

Hiya Jack I have just become a member. Used the link from the forum. My user name is bunny28 but you know me as Helen. Just wanted to say HI Very Happy

3Hello from Jack Empty Re: Hello from Jack Wed May 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Jack

Hello there hunny nice to see you here too, and to receive a welcome! Very Happy

4Hello from Jack Empty Welcome new members. Thu May 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi Bunny28 and Jack nice to see you using the forum. This is open house to vent any problem or even nice stories regarding recovered abused animals. Name names point the finger but get your facts right first as I do not want to be removing anything that could prove helpful in getting animal abusers put where they belong.
This is your forum use it and educate us all on the evil that is Animal Abuse.
Dave Dillon.

https://abusedanimalsofworld.board-directory.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum