ABUSED ANIMALS OF THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum/web page dedicated to raising awareness of abused animals all over the world. Aiming to raise money to wipe out the abuse of animals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction to the cause by the creator Dave Dillon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

I started this cause very recently on Facebook and it has since gained over 4500 members and raised about $400 for the chosen charity*. I believe we share the world with animals great and small and they should never be persecuted by man simply because we can and for self gain.
Fight for the right of all abused animals worldwide. This is a cause very close to my heart. Beautiful animals are being persecuted for no reason other than that they live in the same world as man. Let's keep voting with our mouse and try and get the right people to take notice.
I know money is a muted point with many at this time but every penny really does count no amount is too small you can save a live of some poor abused animal by letting them have the medical attention they need (no deserve) and on to a home where no one will abuse them again. Any donation counts towards this new life. You will soon notice I respond to any call for help where animals are concerned. Many nasty things are put upon them daily and believe it is our duty to help stop it. My major bugbear as far as animal abuse lies in China where just about anything goes if there is money in it but alas China are not alone.
Lets kick ass and have a world our children can live happily in. If we pull together we can win this fight!!

Our facebook link is - https://apps.facebook.com/causes/256147

*Massachusetts Audubon Society, Inc. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit
[b]
[wow][/wow]

https://abusedanimalsofworld.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum