ABUSED ANIMALS OF THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum/web page dedicated to raising awareness of abused animals all over the world. Aiming to raise money to wipe out the abuse of animals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Axel Ritt has had a massive input to our cause. A big thank you Axel.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Search
HomeAmpsStudiotoneStudiotone XLTwintone IIMultitone IIPowertone IISupernovaCabinetsTS112TS212TS412AccessoiresPedalToneLoadbox IITubesCoversOtherF.A.Q.Koch Company Profile VideoArtistsDistributorsContactMySpaceYouTube

Artist Axel Ritt
Country Germany
Band(s) Domain
Style Classic Rock
Uses Powertone II and TS412 cabinets
Website http://www.axelritt.com / http://www.domainband.net

Axel Ritt
-The Sense Of Life-

"The main thing in my sense of life is the respect for every creature on this earth and the understanding for their fears and worries, espacially when they´re not able to speak for themselves like animals and little children.

I´m very old-fashioned regarding the values of life, basing on the (unfortunately drippy sounding) words -Defend The Good and Fight The Ill-

-The Way Of Life-

"Based on my attitude, I´m commited to the animal protection, supporting any kind of animal rights organisation like P.E.T.A. for example. Please check out the links-page at this site to receive an impression of the work of these organisations.

I´m a vegetarian from now on 25 years, knowing that any kind of meat-consumption is the application to murder. The human body does not need any meat to get in good condition, so I can´t take the responsibillity for slaying animals in my name, who are able to feel the same pain and fears as I do. I abominate hunting, fishing and any kind of animal experiments.

Meals And Drinks:

"I´m a big fan of everything that keeps my body in good condition, espacially high quality organic food. Ten years ago, a German TV-Education show exposes me with green tea and since that day, it separated me from coffee and became my favorite drink.
I love spicy food, no matter if it´s in European, Asian or American tradition, the hotter, the better.
For ardent spirits, I prefer Original Russian Vodka, Highland Malt Whisky and cold German Red Wine (I know, everybody tells me it has to be well-temperatured, but I like it cold...)

Pets:

"We have two dogs, Kim and Merlin, an Irish-Setter she-dog and an Australian Sheppard male-dog. The setter is very cuddly, calm and affable, the sheppard is loud, hyper-active and high-energetic. Some people say, the are the perfect affigy of my wife and myself ;-))

"Since I gave up smoking 25 years ago, I can´t stand smoking in every closed room. And I´m a typical German regarding punctuality and credibleness, so I have big problems with unpuntuality and unreliability."

©️ 1997-2009 KOCH AMPS Full rights reserved. Terms & Conditions and full copyright details and legal information.

https://abusedanimalsofworld.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum